Received his medical degree from the prestigious Facultad de Medicina de la Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, one of the best medical schools of Latinoamerica.
He completed a Family Practice Residency in Monterrey, Mexico.
Years later, he came to the USA and earned a position at St. Mary of Nazareth Hospital residency program in Chicago, Illinois, which completed in 1996.
He has completed extensive training through the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine, the American Board of Anti-Aging, Regenerative Medicine and the Fellowship of Anti-Aging,Regenerative and Functional Medicine under the mentorship of the worldwide Recognized expert in this field Dr.Pamela Smith, MD.
* Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
* Advanced Fellow in Anti-Aging, Regenerative Medicine
* Board Certified in Integrative Holistic Medicine
* Board Certified in Family Medicine
* He has been Honored with the award of Sister Stella Louise for excellence in Dermatology during his Family Medicine Residency.